Introduction to Financial Planning
Taught by Omagbitse Barrow FCA
At the end of this course, learners will be able to:
• Explain the importance of financial planning, overcome the barriers that they have regarding financial planning; and begin the journey to managing their finances better;
• Measure their financial health, set appropriate financial goals and create a budget that supports their goals.
• Take appropriate decisions regarding their spending and saving habits and avoid some of the most common mistakes that people make with their finances.
• Why Financial Planning
• What you should know about Financial Planning.
• Measuring your Financial Health
• Overcoming Barriers to Financial Planning
• Setting Financial Goals
• Creating a Family Budget
• Managing your spending
• Common Money Mistakes